Growing spiritually doesn't happen when we know what Jesus says. It happens when we apply what he says. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, you have to be connected relationally.
1. RIVER HOME GROUPS
- Description: Great place to make friends and study the Bible at the same time. There are groups for men, women, married couples, singles, middle schoolers, and high schoolers and they are the place where true community happens
2. PRAYER MEETING
- When: Thursday - 6:30PM to 7:30PM
- Where: 218 Kirk Ave, San Jose, CA 95127
- Description: A time where our church family get to pray for our church family, our community, our loved ones, etc.
- For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or see our Events page. We have other community groups such as Archery, Bible Journaling, Kung-Fu, etc.
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. - Hebrews 10:25
Life is better together. We are stronger together.